Need to shed junk in your garage and yard? Discard unwanted crap at the Great Denver Cleanup on April 28. There will be five FREE drop-off spots open between 9AM-2PM.
- Cherry Creek Transfer Station, 7301 E. Jewell Avenue
- Alameda Square, 1330 S. Federal Blvd
- Fred Thomas Park, 26th Avenue & Quebec St
- Chambers Road & Green Valley Ranch Blvd.
- North High school, 2960 N. Speer Blvd.
Acceptable items include household and outdoor furniture, BBQ grills (clean,no ashes), appliances without freon, bicycles, mattresses, lawn mowers, toys, swing sets, slides, carpet and scrap metal, as well as yard debris. Not acceptable: tree stumps, appliances with freon, auto parts, tires, rocks, concrete, demolition debris, soil or sod, railroad ties, electronics, branches over four-feet in length, oil, paint, batteries. Check out their site for more details.