Monday, February 14, 2011

Denver Dumb Friends Adult Pet Adoptions $14 Through Feb. 18

Dumb Friends League wants to set you up on a date with an adult dog or cat for Valentine's Day. Today through Feb. 18 you can  adopt any adult dog or cat for a mere $14. Each pet’s adoption fee includes spay/neuter surgery, preliminary vaccinations, microchip ID implant and registration, collar and identification tag, and a FREE initial office visit with a participating veterinarian. The deal is good at either of two shelter locations: 2080 S. Quebec St., Denver, or 4556 Castleton Court, Castle Rock, 303-751-5772. Check out their website, full of great, adoptable older dogs and cats such as Shiloh!

SHILOH - ID#A0548850
I am a spayed female, black and brown brindle Australian Shepherd mix.

The shelter thinks I am about 4 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Jan 02, 2011.
Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
Energetic lass seeking loving home! I am hoping to find a kind adopter who will enjoy getting outside with me for long walks and exercise opportunities! One of my new friends here describes me as being a "sweet" pooch! Reports are that in the past I liked riding in the car and playing with other dogs. Let's meet!

No comments: